Looking for some fun Spring activities to welcome in the sunshine and warmer weather? After the dreary months of winter, I love feeling a warm breeze and seeing the trees start to get their leaves again. To see birds hopping around the yard and flowers pop up! There is something about being able to open up doors and windows to let the fresh air in after being cooped up during the winter. I look forward to different activities and experiences each season. Here are some things I want to do this Spring and some ideas to get you ready for Spring days and sunshine:
- Color Easter eggs
- Attend or host an Easter Egg Hunt
- Go to the zoo and see what new babies have been born
- Visit a farm
- Have a picnic in the park
- Have a barbecue
- Pick flowers from the yard and make a bouquet
- Buy new plants and flowers for the yard (just make sure to wait until the danger of freezing has past to plant)
- Eat at a restaurant that has an outdoor seating area
- Sit outside on the patio to work, read or just relax
- Go on a hike and notice all the flowers and trees blooming
- Go on a walk around the neighborhood
- Take a hammock that you can travel with to the park or put it up in your backyard and swing your cares away
- Play an outdoor game with your kids. Some of our favorites are horseshoes, ladderball, washer toss and cornhole. These are easily portable so they can be played in the backyard or at the park.
- Play frisbee golf. Many local parks now have this activity and it is super fun! Instead of using golf clubs and golf balls you toss frisbees into a metal net.
- Create a fun Spring dessert. From chocolate peanut butter eggs to sugar cookies topped with fresh fruit there are many special desserts to create this time of year!
What are some of your favorite Spring activities?
Check out links for each of the products mentioned in the post below:
This post contains affiliate links however, all opinions about each product are my own.